More Often Than Not
I feel that u look down on me
You blatantly point out my flaws
Though I accept all criticism
I swear each time to prove you wrg
More often than not,
When I shine, I am somehow undetected
More often than not,
When I fail, I am always highlighted
I figured it's basically me
How can you look at me in a better light?
When I myself don't trust me
When I myself don't believe me
What started out as a joke,
Turned to the fuel of my unwanted emotions
By nature, I rather you uncover ur own
The anxiety that exist in this realm you call friendship
You blatantly point out my flaws
Though I accept all criticism
I swear each time to prove you wrg
More often than not,
When I shine, I am somehow undetected
More often than not,
When I fail, I am always highlighted
I figured it's basically me
How can you look at me in a better light?
When I myself don't trust me
When I myself don't believe me
What started out as a joke,
Turned to the fuel of my unwanted emotions
By nature, I rather you uncover ur own
The anxiety that exist in this realm you call friendship


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home