Dammit!
Dammit! I hate it when I loose...especially if I loose to people who are EVIlL...Yesh "Sunshine of my life" I am refering to you!!! However becoz my winings are like RARE, it makes them all sweeter. Additionally if I win becoz the moron made a mistake like sinking in the black ball or the white ball follow through wit the black ball or he miss the last shot by a bloody inch.....MAN!!! Thats ever freaking SWEETER!!! From all these 'loose a lot' pool session, I however came up with techniques that can increase my chances of winning. The techniques are as follows:
- Talk crap while the fella is trying to decide which ball to sink in
- Violate the fella's private space! Hahhahahah!
- If the fella uses his/her cue stick to do measurements, use your own que stick to confuse him!
- Do alot alot of trash talk
- Mess up the fella's hair while he/she is aiming
- Irritate the fella poking his/her neck or waist
- Make silly faces at the opposite end of where he/she is facing
- Cast a few curses on the hole or ball he/she is aiming for
- Confuse or trick him/her into sinking your coloured ball
- Look really really sad so he will teach to strategize or give you more chances Hahhahahah!
Lalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalaallaalalalala!

3 Comments:
after all the trouble tt u have gone through, u still lost huh... it shows how much u suck at pool, babe.
think it's time for u to get another hobby.
mua..hahahaha
IDIOTZZZZZZZZZ
meanies!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home