Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Selamat Hari 'A lot of Kids' Raya

Well, each year of celebration, the size of my family will grow...but I didnt expect it to grow this much and this fast! Today...I sat down and looked around...I was shocked by the fact that I have like kezillion anak sedara aka nieces and nephews!!! Man I feel OLD!

Kayden

Had to freaking hold the kid coz he juz wont keep still, my fav!

Shafiqah

Today she abit the prissy ah, wasnt in the mood to take pictures at all

Raudah

This one abit the shameless...LOVE taking pictures!!! With different freaking poses somemore

Irfan

Mischevious 'dun know when to keep quiet' kid..Brought him to the shop and aaaaaallll the freaking to and back he kept asking me questions after questions!!!! Very Cute!!

Rafiqah or issit Artiqah

Ok I confess I cant recall will find out soon... This one, people want to take her picture, she will walk beside you and stand BEHIND the camera! *Jujubie smacks herself on the forehead*

Aaliyah

Not sure if I got the spealling right, this one abit the shy...I never really had a chance to hold her, baby abit the grouchy ah today...one wrong look and she will cry hence ...sigh..

Well thats all I have for today, there are two other babies that I forgot to take a picture of, Reza and...dammit I forgot the other baby's name...nvm I will update later. All these are only on my father's side...not all of them there are more ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jujubie said...

NOOOOOO Stay AWAY frm my nieces u evil man

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home