Rain Rain...BUZZ OFF!
It's a rainy day and the sun wont shine, it's a rainy day ...it's raaaaiiinny ddaaayyyy lalalalalalala
Yesterday rain today rain ...rain rain...sick of rain lah! Somemore, the rain can give me freaking false hope! Woke up this morning and saw that it was NOT raining and I was thinking ...hey I can go blading later after school. All the way to school, in the car there was nosie rainsie....even walked out in the open after lecture to get to the tutorial. Even after the two hour tutorial there was no rain BUT THEN....while we were on our car ride home, IT FREAKING STARTED RAINING!!!!!!! Bloody toot!
This is Angiebie, the beng-like driver concentrating on the road
This is a picture of the bloody rain drops on the freaking car window...I was actually trying to focus on the tyres of the lorry coz as it zooms pass a lot of water was splashing around but alas the rain spoils my plan again!
*Sigh* I miss the clear blue sky...ok ok so its not THAT clear, its taken last Saturday, when the rain stopped for AWHILE...

4 Comments:
You are not suppose to blade...rain or shine
shoots... my head looks big and my face looks face.. GAH!!!
Your face looks face? i dun get it ...
whoops.. should be fat.. damn fingers!
Post a Comment
<< Home