Thursday, January 12, 2006

Salutes!

I have always heard complains from mothers, especially young mothers about how difficult it is to feed their children...how ONE meal can stretch to like an hour or two even if the amount of food to be finished is like a tini wini bit. Of coz ignorant me would go...ala juz put the kid in a child seat or walker or whatever it is that you put a child in so that he cant get away and feed lah.... the kid cant go anywhere what!!! Boy was I wrong!!!! I witness a freaking feeding session...Kayden refused to keep still throughout the whole damn thing. He kept wriggling, wriggling, looking away, looking sad and even tried to con ppl to carry him away by looking so cute hahahah! Salutes to my kuzzin, the mother, who patiently and skillfully kept him in view till his plate is free of foodsie! Hahahhaha!

Hmmmm...what's mummy doing in the kitchen....

Yikes!!! Mummy is holding a plate!!! Is that for meeeee!!!!? Nooooooo!!!!

Oh no....How...I dun likie ricie...why can't she gimme chocolates or something! *sniff, sniff*

Hmmm...mummy is talking maybe she will forget that I am here...OR OR.....If all else fails..

I can just disgust her with my eating habits!!!! Yeah!!!

I'm so glad I dun have to face those responsibilities YET! Hahahahahhahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home