Sunday, November 13, 2005

Raya Open House

Q: What do 5 NIE traniees do when they get together for a Hari Raya open house?
A: They take out their notes and start to make preparations for the upcoming examinations

*Jujubie smacks herself on her forehead*



This is Suhana, our ever so happy secretary who is always more than willing to do the paper work of our ongoing study system. You should have seen her typing away happily on the laptop just now...so freaking scary...she actually started singing the HARI RAYA song!!!!!!! Wierd rite!

Ok that aside...overall, we had fun lah eating and chatting and playing "who can get mas's pictures out of her hands" game! Mas though beautiful dun think she is very photogenic and reeeeeffffuuuuussseeeedd to let Elise, our one and only male member of this pychotic group, to look at them. They literally played like catching or I dun know lah a rugby-like game where mas tries to block Elise from getting to the other side of the room where the photos are hidden. Damn funny its like watching two sticks wrestling!!! Hahahaha Dammit I didnt get a picture of that!

Of course we took pictures lah ...hellllooooooooooo....me and zar are like the queen of pictures. We take pictures of ourselves for everything! Even while touching our make up in the ladies for god sake! Lookie Lookie!!!




Notice that Mastura is not in any of the above pictures? Well Miss "I dun think I am photogenic" didn't escape scott free ok we ...MADE her take pictures..........hahahahah!



We LITERALLY HELD HER DOWN!!!!

Then after all the hassle with Massie we decided to have a complete group photo...ok lah not very complete...coz Angibie wasnt there and all...poor thing has to study for exams.......................


I swear...I am convinced that Massie has a super power...she is soooooooo reluctant to take picture she even managed to convince the light to HIDE her face!!!!


So we had to take another picture ...with her face clearly shown...notice my hands around her...Its a "you jolly well smile for the picture" gesture! Hahahhahaha!

At the end of the day ....we say our apologies...gave each other huggies...and erm some dramatization of crying and trembling lip....oh ya this of coz does not apply on Elise lah for obvious reasons....DUH! But I DID strangle him!


He hid my precious paper that allows me to drive on the road...you know the tini winnie white paper that they give you before they post you the the I/C like thingy!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

alamak... still got pineapple tarts or not ah?? :oP

10:34 PM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

Gotch lah gotch lah no worries

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home