Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Depression

Signs of Depression:
  1. CANNOT eat
  2. CANNOT sleep
  3. Sudden bursting into tears
  4. Random ODD and STUPID behaviour (I shall not even bother providing examples)
  5. Brainstorm of possible reasons 'WHY'
  6. Puke-ing (I have no freaking idea how to spell)
  7. Withdrawal from friends and family
  8. Shopping sprees (I definately know this one)
  9. Willingly drowning oneself in work
  10. Extreme mood swings
  11. Staring into nothingness (A favourite past time!)

SURVIVAL - Jujubie's version:

  1. Drink Redbull since body cant bloody swallow anything else that will remain in my tummy.
  2. Since cant sleep, pray...
  3. Run to a mirror each time you burst into tears to show oneself how ridiculous one look crying (I'm pretty vain lah...so the horror of my mascara running will shock my system...hhahaha)
  4. Inform a friend before carrying out ODD and STUPID behaviour (Firend will TELL me that its ODD and STUPID and that I am a BIGGER moron than I already am if I did it OR they will simply threaten to cause extremem physical pain)
  5. Brainstorm on WHY-s that will MAKE ONE DAMN PISS.
  6. No choice - When watever wants to come out, whatever WILL come out! Juz make sure one have sweets all the time.
  7. Have great friends who refuse to leave one alone...
  8. Expensive but dun complain abt this one...it helps... like a drug...(the only way I know how to not feel too much).
  9. Helps with the career ...so ya let it be people ...let it be...
  10. Juz stay away from people accordingly
  11. Quite comforting ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home