Friday, February 06, 2009

Sweet Talk

Baby: You know what baby maybe I can be a radio DJ!
Me: Erm ya maybe you can.
Baby: Then I can talk all the nonsense that I want.
Me: Yaaaa but you need to give others air time and you have a problem with that.
Baby: Baby you shut up lah, you listen to my story first.
Me: *silence*
Baby: If only I can turn back time.... but then come to think of it...I might not get to meet you.
Me: What do you mean?
Baby: Ya if lets say I am not in this line, then we might not have met (At this point I am wondering if he cud see the irony of what he jus said). Then I wont be happy either.
Me: Dun say that, you'll probably be happy with somebody else...
Baby: Come to think of it, I probably wont remember what happen in the future.
Me: Ya you probably wont.
Baby: Then I dun wan, if going back means not ever meeting you, then I dun wan...

*Jujubie wishes she can just let go of the steering wheel and hug him tight*
Ya ya ya, cheesy, corny blah blah blah ...I dun care! He wanna say it and I loved hearing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home