Idiotic Act I
This is me declaring that I am an idiot and that I have the sweetest bf ever (I wud say in the whole wide world but then I will be pushing it! Hahahahha!) and that it will serve me right if he wakes up and realise that I am not worth all this trouble. Sometime throughout Tuesday morning, my mood turned sour and I went on a 'I dun care' mode. Unfortunately for my bf, his hp had to die on him and he became unreachable which led to me getting pisser. When he finally turned up online and asked if I wanna meet. Instead of agreeing, I told him to sleep and that I am going blading instead. From his replies online I deduced two things....either he didnt really want to meet and that he is asking coz he has nothing better to do OR he was pissed. WHAT did I conclude on??? Me being my cynic and pessimistic self, obviously chosed the former! And so I said what I said and logged off with the thought that my bf treats me like a time filler. Half an hr later while I am searching high and low for my socks...He called....and shocked and shame me to bits.
Keith apologised to me for getting angry at me! Instead of choosing to remain pissed and shut me out (which unfortunately is the path I chose), he chose to call me and talk things out. He said that he loves me and that its stupid and a waste of time to be angry with me over a small matter like this. In my opinion, compared to why I am angry at him which was a flat batt (which btw I KNOW cant be helped)....I was a royal pain in the *toot*. Gosh I dun deserve him! It should be ME apologising...not him! And so I am saying it here....I'm sorry...I'm sorry that I allowed my annoyance to get the better of me. If I cud take back what I said I wud and since I cant, all I can say is I promise I'll take the path that you took to make things better rather than make things worse by shutting you out. Our realtionship is complex enough without me making it even more complex becoz of my refusal to open up to you. Thank you love....for being you =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home