Road "Users"
Today I wud like to blog about unwanted road users. Who am I refering to? I am refering to those people who are not in moving MOTORISED vehicles but who uses the roads for reasons that I can never comprehend. Like seriously ryte why use the pavements, bicycle treks and the pedestrian crossings when you have the damn road with neat lines on them, to walk on!
One morning...VERY early morning, as I was driving down a three laned road to fetch my fren laverne to go to work. Was going at normal speed, 60-70km/h when suddenly I had to slow down to like 30-40 km/h becoz there was a line developing on the third lane. One by one the cars infront on me changed to the middle lane. When I finally managed to do so....guess what! There was a cyclsit on the 3rd freaking lane!!! The *cough*IDIOTC*cough* cyclist MUZ have mistaken that the lane was a cycling trek and that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll the god damn drivers behind him were the morons who are breaking the law by driving their car on it! Coz seriously who in the right mind wud PURPOSELY cause a god damn traffic jam by riding so bloody slowly on the third lane ryte.....
One afternoon while I was going like 30-40km/h on a curve ard the HDB area, I had to SUDDENLY literally STOP (there btw was no sign of a zebra crossing or a traffic light) becoz this old lady wanted to cross the road (like she own it!) BUT somehow she stopped too and gave me an evil eye, like I had AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL intention of running her down as it was on my to-do list for that day. So there were we both stationary. After like a few seconds it really seems like she had no plans to cross so I decided to move lah but guess what!!! SHE moved as well!!!!!!!! I swear I moved first and only when she saw me move that SHE decided to move! It was like she wanted to be hit as to punish me for putting her on my to-do list! LUCKY for me I managed to stop....
One evening while I was approaching a traffic light, it turned red. Hence all cars around me stop for the pedestrians to cross from point A to point B. But do these bunch of pedestrians do that...nooooooooo these four pedestrains, most likely related, decided to take a step or two ONTO the road and then decided to chg their mind and discuss about where to go right then and there! This conversation CONTINUED till the light turned green for us drivers to move but non of us dare to move coz they looked undecieve and had the potential to juz dash across at the last minute. So there we drivers were WAITING for these people to finish VERY important conversation that require the many drivers on the road to stop and stone. A few secs passed and one of us realise that we were being TOO nice and horned. ONLY then did these people realise that ooooooooo yyyyyaaaaaa we need to get off the road so that the cars can move and not hit us. IDIOTZ!
Ok thats it for now. I know I am exaggerating. I dun care! They shld have civilian TPs walking around to FINE these people. LIKE why is it that US drivers have to look out for them. Yes I admit WE should bear the greater responsibility as if there is an accident the one outside the car will be hurt the most but hey it takes two hands to clap. We drivers try our best to give our 100% but on times when we drop to 97% the least the rest of the world can do is make up for the 3%!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home