Monday, April 23, 2007

Team 1




Team 1 Team 2 Team 3

3 Teachers + 3 TAs = One uber fun pool session!

A gerls' night out for pool turned into a 6 person pool session within seconds but it was of coz a more than welcome change. It wud have been draggy if it had just been zura, nur and me...with the guys along we managed to form boy-gerl teams


Team 1: Jujubie and Fauzi ( The always threatening TA...pure evil!)

Team 2: Zura and Alvin ( The super sweet TA)
Team 3: Nur and erm...damn I forgot his name...nvm shall update when it comes to me ...sowie dude whom I forget namesie...


First round team 2 battle with team 3...winner...team 3!!!
Second round team 3 battle with team 1...winner...team 1!!!
Third round team 1 battle with team 2...winner...team 1!!!

Forth round team 1 battle with team 3...winner team 1!!!
Fifth round team 1 battle with team 2 ...winner...team 1!!!

Ok ok u see the trend here....yeshie yeshie the ultimate winner of all TEAM 1!!!! Hahahah! Thank you, Thank you ...I wud like to thank my mother, father and those people who believed in me ...ooo ooo ooo of coz not forgetting my "I do not know how to play pool" partner...Fauzi!

Aniwes ...the session ended with gerls against the boys...and guess what...the GERLS won! HAHAHAHHAHA! Take that you show offing men! Gerl Power! Woohoo!

More picies (Though crappy) of the pool session:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home