Reality Check
Someone please slap me in the face
Wake me up from this world
The world, I think I am queen
Where my morals are twisted and mean
Who am I to do what I did
Deceiving and hurting,
Manipulating and seducing
Assuming I'll get away scott free
Somehow, the world turned
Opting fairness over the other
Coz it is I who suffers,
From all the bad deeds I incur
Him whom I had, now mistrust
Him whom I wanted, now cold
Neither nor, Either or
Went astray, went away
As I allow my mind to sway
From thought to thought
Dawn on me the reality of it all
Its not HIM, its me who is all wrong........
Wake me up from this world
The world, I think I am queen
Where my morals are twisted and mean
Who am I to do what I did
Deceiving and hurting,
Manipulating and seducing
Assuming I'll get away scott free
Somehow, the world turned
Opting fairness over the other
Coz it is I who suffers,
From all the bad deeds I incur
Him whom I had, now mistrust
Him whom I wanted, now cold
Neither nor, Either or
Went astray, went away
As I allow my mind to sway
From thought to thought
Dawn on me the reality of it all
Its not HIM, its me who is all wrong........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home