Thingz
You have this thing about you
That draws me to you
You have this thing about you
That repels me from you
This things about you
Confuse me yet I am intrigue
This things about you
Hurts me yet I still seek
I miss you when I dun see
But when I see, these things,
Seduces me, torments me
Brewing complexities as we speak
Hence I entertain, I abstain
The jumble emotions in me
When I see you n hold you
Coz alternatively, kills me silently
That draws me to you
You have this thing about you
That repels me from you
This things about you
Confuse me yet I am intrigue
This things about you
Hurts me yet I still seek
I miss you when I dun see
But when I see, these things,
Seduces me, torments me
Brewing complexities as we speak
Hence I entertain, I abstain
The jumble emotions in me
When I see you n hold you
Coz alternatively, kills me silently

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home