HELP!
I think someone needs to confiscate aaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll my cards. Like seriously every single one of my cards be it credit or saving, and start giving me daily allowances of $10-$15. So what nonsensical, I do-not-need stuff have I bought this month:
- Addidas jacket -$65
- Smart pants - $50
- Giodarno snickers - $20
- Lingerie - $120
- Esprit Bag - $80
- 2 Mascara - $58
- Facial products - $60
- Landyard - $15
- Elle Wallet - $90
- Many Many Starbucks Ice double tall latte - $100 (estimation )
- Chocolates + all other unhealthy nonsense - $100 (estimation)
- Food - $250 (estimation)
- AND THE LIST GOES ON ....will add as and when I recall.....

2 Comments:
My savings are your Giordano snickers... No more money. I am umemployed now.
You are lucky... I guess
Woah . Lingerie.......sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home