Time
I wish I can fast forward time
All this unknowns
Is driving me up the wall
Disturbing my mental state
I need to know
Will it fail
Will it hurt
Will it worth the wait
I realy hate
Walking in the dark
Doubting every step
Questioning every move
Its like waiting
For a train wreck
For reality bites
For the repeat of history
Yet, somehow...this turmoil
Makes me feel alive
No numbness, no emptiness
Pain and bliss take their turns
But still I wish,
To fast forwad time
To make the unknowns known
To understand the one my heart desires....
All this unknowns
Is driving me up the wall
Disturbing my mental state
I need to know
Will it fail
Will it hurt
Will it worth the wait
I realy hate
Walking in the dark
Doubting every step
Questioning every move
Its like waiting
For a train wreck
For reality bites
For the repeat of history
Yet, somehow...this turmoil
Makes me feel alive
No numbness, no emptiness
Pain and bliss take their turns
But still I wish,
To fast forwad time
To make the unknowns known
To understand the one my heart desires....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home