Friday, September 01, 2006

WTH

Jujubie:
I need a god damn pool kaki [I am starting to feel desprate]

Jujubie:
Like seriously need one [More desprate here]

@ngie:
kilvo? [Why muz him!!!? I dun want him as pool kaki ...I want him for as someone else!]

@ngie:
:D

Jujubie:
Before i beg elise to return [At the brink of going berzerk in desperation]

Jujubie:
No...klivo frustrate me too much [State of surrender]

Jujubie:
Plus he dun wanna meet me [Remorse in surrender]

@ngie:
Dun wan?! [Arrival of protective sista]

@ngie:
Smack him! [Psycho session]

@ngie:
Smack smack! [Extended psycho session]

Jujubie:
Wish i can [Revival attempt]

Jujubie:
Then yesterday i keep thinking of him ley
....becoz he called me before the rest came
[Confession]

@ngie:
Awww... [Her new thing...irritate Ju wit goo goo ga ga-s]

@ngie:
He's in ur head [Sure remind me]

@ngie:
He's in ur heart [Rub it in ...go ahead]

@ngie:
u r trapped [Geeee U THINK!]

Jujubie:
Then go sightseeing kept thinking dun wan dun wan dun wan

Jujubie:
Fuck siah [Angry at myself]

@ngie:
I remember tht day when jiayang admitted to me he like me...

@ngie:
The same day i met my OI mates

@ngie:
I was damn happy tht day lor

@ngie:
lol

@ngie:
Azam claimed I had a glow abt me
[The glow lasted for DAAAAAYYYSSSS, I saw it myself]

@ngie:
I still remember

Jujubie:
Well at least he wantssssssss u [Pointing out the OBVIOUS difference]

Jujubie:
HE doesnt want me
[Making things MORE obvious...like seriously angie u r missing the entire point!]

@ngie:
He does in his own weird way [How come I dun SEE this??]

@ngie:
Does he seem like someone who gets off girls having concern for him?
[Trying to put things into perspective]

Jujubie:
How the hell wud I know...I know nuts!
[Destroying the perspective and going berzerk!]

Jujubie:
Then in my attempt to piss him off i sms him abt the good looking guy i saw
[Psycho moment]

Jujubie:
Dude juz sms....and u said u were gonna watch movie at PS...thats it!
[End of psycho moment]

@ngie:
hahah..

@ngie:
He's good.. [HUH??!...Did she juz praise him!?]

@ngie:
U have met ur match woman [Bloody hell??! What match!? I dun deserve this!]

@ngie:
I'm sorry, but i have to say i enjoy ur agony
[Moment where she forgot that I know:
Where she lives, where she works and where she hangs out]

@ngie:
:P

Jujubie:
Why hav i met my match? [Me practicing patience]

Jujubie:
and why do u enjoy this [Me allowing party to explain and redeem herself]

Jujubie:
thats MEAN [Me applying Social-Emotional-whatever theory]

@ngie:
hahah.. [Woman was feeling suicidal]

@ngie:
I'm sorry [Possible attempt to redeem herself]

@ngie:
I really seldom see u so interested in the guy [Attempts to explain]

@ngie:
I'm happy in fact [Definately suicidal! - Destroyed chances of forgive and forget!!!!!]

@ngie
He has brought some back into ur life
[Brought WHAT? Pain and misery? Mental Horror and Torture?]

Jujubie:
U know u shld strt wishing tt i am interested in someone who is interested in ME
[Gentle reminder]

@ngie:
Oh he is.. trust me.. he is.. [Suddenly she is psychic now]

@ngie:
hehe.. [Soooooooo gonna suffer when I see u next]


Its amazing how I can still love my sista so muchie even after all that...SICK!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

see see, was gonna ask u out for movie, now i dun dare!!! bleh!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jujubie said...

I promise to make it painless

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home