Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sorry

I think whatever that is at the back of my mind all this while is right. I am putting myself thru the emotional torture becoz, subconciously I do not want to be commited in anything that could coz me greater emotional torture. This explains why I go for people whom I know, wont go for me ....for whatever reasons that my subconcious mind could think of. The root of the matter is the fact that I dun trust men. Every men that ever mattered to me disappoint me one way or another and I expect any other men that come to be part of my life to do the same I guess. To those that have become casualties of my fight against trust...more specifically turst in men...I am very sorry if I have hurt you in any way... I cant help the way I think, for my thoughts are moulded by the things tt I face every other day. Let it be known that if I have ever verbalised that you mean something to me...I keep to what I say unless you provide me reasons not to. The general statements I make are mere statements that cannot replace the feelings I have for the ones I hold dear, despite whatever mayhem that may blind me from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home