Good or Bad?
Hmmmmmm there is a believe that girls tell their closest friends everything and anything that is happening in their life. After thinking about it, its a myth! One of my good friends...very close good friend....remianed single in my eyes for like the longest time and I only found out she was attached after like years! I barely talk to my bestfriend....most of what she finds out abt me is when she reads my blog...which I barely update now and the once every few months meet up that we have which barely last 3 hours or so. Yes we talk to each other alot when we all finally make contact but most of the time most of what happens in our life gets lost in translation (hahhhahahah I know its not the word to use...but you catch my drift lah!) Unless the damn thing is right in the face, it does not come up in conversation. A quater of the time we argue due to differences in opinion, another quater we are gushing over nonsense, the next quater we are in giggling fits and the last quater is recovering from that giggling fit! Come to think of it, I realise we will not knooooooowwwwwww that something is wrong unless we crumble in front of each. Otherwise we are simply oblivious of whats going on. All of us basically try to stay vertical, stay sane until we really cant take it. BUT luckily there is the comfort that no matter what differences we had, misunderstanding, embaressment... at the end of the day when we need each other, we are there for one another. Dun know about the girl-girl friendship of other people lah ... mine, from what I see IS. Basically most of the time, we assume this, we assume that but nothing majorly concrete... hmmmmmmmm so is that good or bad?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home