Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Duh!

Was having a conversation with someone who apparently knew about the situation of my love life a few months back...conclusion of the conversation: "JULIANA ...YOU ARE THE JERK"
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....on normal circumstances, I would have been bloody pissed off for being accused of being a jerk....but somehow I knew, (NOT deep down by the way), more like at the TOP of my head, without having too much thought about it...that I was the JERK! Its wierd how I somehow accepted this fact, yes I did try to defend myself...who wudnt...but even I, myself wasnt convinced with my own argument! Hahahahah! Aioy Jubiez...how in the world did you turn this COLD!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bumbling Village Idiot said...

hmm.. i'm wondering who's the one who came up with the conclusion that u are the jerk.. U r like the least jerk like person I know..

By the way, jerk is a male term, so what is jerk in female term? haha.. I'm lame.. i'm sorry.. :op

Agree with Zar on hitting on the right on eventually! I've met my share of jerks as well.. no worries..

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home