Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oopz!

Gosh I am at it again... I once again am treating all my male frenz pretty badly. Why? Becoz I, at the moment HATE men and somehow I cant keep this hate away from the innocent male presence in my life...well except maybe my bro and my dad. I almost lost a friendship with Khalid when I simply told him that I do not wish to converse with him coz he was a man and tt to me men are all jerks. Then I was mean to some of my online male buddies...those who has been chatting with me for months or years....I wud simply ignore them or I go on a sarcasm throwing rampage which wud end with them totally ignoring me as well. My lasted man hating escapade wud probably be my friend whom I got close to during the last 3 months. Its affecting my friendship with another friend of mine as well coz the three of us were pretty tight. Sigh, I used to be able to joke and talk with him juz fine but somehow something in me just cant lock myself in tt jolly Jujubie mood anymore. In my mind I keep ranting all the negatives. If that friend of mine is reading this and you somehow figured out who you are, I'm sorry aight...I dun know watsup with me, I know I need to snap out of it...I'm trying but its juz so freaking hard! Aniwes ... I think I am better now...at least now I do pick up calls from my male friends, unlike those times where I simply shut them out and pretend they dun exist...mean right...I know...sighz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home