Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers' Day Mum!

Thats my mum up there...sigh been a tough start of the year...havent been getting along well with me mum so I am glad that I somehow managed to pull off a somewhat happy mothers' day for her and my aunt whom I call 'mummy' ( See below: That is mummy beside my mum).
Thats me and my mum followed by pic of my mum and bro.... pics of mother-daughter and mother-son are very rare btw....dun know why...
I brought them all to EATZ 19 in bugis ...we ordered the following....




This is my kuz, mummy's one and only son...he insisted on being in the picture...hence the picture...shameless!




The day ended pretty fine ...both mummies smiled from ear to ear....(if only they know how much the meal cost! I think those smiles will turn to NAGS! Sigh ...MOTHERS! Hee hee!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home