Poisoned!
I dun believe this...it happened again!!!! I got tummy ache after eating at one popular restaurant whose name I shall not reveal since I dun feel like getting sued in this lifetime. Me and my buddy massie went to this place to have our late lunch ....there we were eating and eating ....and then when we finally left... BAM! Both of us ended up walking around with out hands grabbing our tummy! So pppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnn! We even tried to seek help from our other sista ...called her and said, "Zaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr help help we have been poisoned....we r gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee...dun know how long more we have....if we dieeeee will you miss us!!!!" Our friend btw didnt believe us at first....said we were two crazy women who has nothing better to do but go all drama BUT then she realised we were serious!...and so sweet...she wanted to come and save us!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww I feel so loved! Mush remember to give her a kissie when I see her next! Aniwes...I am better now...it wasnt as bad as the first time where I ended up in the hospital puking my ass off! Morale of the story ...do not eat at the 'always gimme tummy ache' restaurant anymore!!!!!

1 Comments:
Off coz I didnt believe at first...so hard to believe. I was telling my friend, according to this expert, the reaction won't be super fast. Hmm, maybe coz the two of u didnt eat since morning, so it could have been a bad gastric pain rather than the food.
Post a Comment
<< Home