Argh!
What the fucking hell is going on in this world! What issit about guys who tell CANT the truth about their status? Like BLOODY FUCKING HELL....If you are fucking attached SAY you are fucking attached! Like seriously issit so god damn hard to say that you are? Like what? Do you need me to teach you phonics as so you can freaking pronounce the god damn words! AND if you are attached....PLEASE for the love of god! Do not.... I reapeat DO NOT entertain other gerls (this exculdes Elise btw becoz he is Elise). Like if the gerl disappear LET her fucking disappear....like come on issit an ego boost or something! I give up! Do whatever fuck you want! I dun give a damn ...for all I care you are dead to me ...you who do not know all about my anger towards you rite now is fucking dead to me! FUCK LAH!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home